Friday 2 March 2012

Mint and Orange clutch

Fashion post today......I bought these gorgeous shoes online recently they are perfect....peep toe, a bow, wedge and a lattice effect so I just love them.  But to go out to dinner last night with the fam' I didn't have a handbag to match.....

Sooooo, I went straight to my vintage brooch stash and came up with this one that was given to me as a present as a little girl...it isn't a brooch, actually a scarf holder so I could get the clip to sit on at all...



So once I had found this, I found the glue gun and popped it on it a matter of seconds and my look was complete.

Whooops, I forgot to mention the ultra cool part,...I have been loving mint green lately, well for a few months that's for sure, and I found one at Vinnies a few weeks ago, just a simple little mint green clutch that had never been used for 50c.....

It looks pretty plain from this pick, but it is that really pretty mint green or sea mist colour....


But then how cute do they look together....50c fun for me anyway....

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect pairing! I love the look with your shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete