Thursday 2 February 2012

Birthday preparations

Well what I got up to today, is nothing that tricky or delicate, but it is practical and going to be great.  I recycled some timber used for packaging as a base for a wooden train track for my little sweetie.  I even screwed the castors on myself...as I said, nothing tricky, but a small accomplishment that will hopefully deliver a hugh HAPPY SMILE and hours of enjoyment to my darlin'!


                                         This is the board screwed together with primer on it.


I superglued the sparkly water down and had planned to screw the track down so it doesn't get knocked about, but it really does take the fun out of designing tracks, so I just grabbed some sandpit trees and animals and added them to the assortment and glued trees, dam and river to the painted board.


No comments:

Post a Comment