Monday 9 January 2012

Carols by candelight

We finally made it to a Carols by Candlelight for the first time this year....but alas, half an hour into the carols, it poured raining so we hotstepped it back to my sister's for a campover which was a lot of fun!




 We made our very first Xmas shirts this year too, my 5yr old made one at kindy that needed to be prettied up so she glued on decorations onto her shirt and we printed a silhouette of our rescue doggy and painted onto my son and daughter's shirts,...(so they could for once have matching shirts) and they decorated them.....very personal they were.  Also so the girls matched too, we put fairy wings on the back of each shirt done in just felt, handsewn on (my 5 yr old sewed hers on) and then,...everybody matchs everybody, and my son had jingle bells on his sleeve with a handy little pocket for candy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment