Monday 8 August 2011

Girly stool

Once upon a time I would have just painted this stool gold or silver to keep with a conservative pretty theme for my 5yr olds bedroom, but seeing the fun stuff people are doing with spray paint and colours these days I thought I would be adventurous...after all her room is based around rainbow and pretty colours...

The purple is darker than I had hoped, but still a fun addition to the room.

I used some leftover fabric to cover the chair, after making a kitty cat bed for my niece with the initial piece.
                                                     


                                                                     Before:


The before was very shabby indeed, but this was $5 at the local secondhand shop so that suited me fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment