Thursday 4 August 2011

Busy Busy Bee

I haven't been on here for a while as we have been visiting family for the past weekend and have welcomed a new baby nephew on Monday and got to see him yesterday. 

Whilst I was away though I got to spend a short hour in some antique shops in our capital city.  I saw some great things, and realised that my local Vinnies store is really giving me some great deals, which is always nice to know.

I also came across some vintage embellished wallpaper, that I can't wait to line the back of a bookcase or our new entertainment unit with....once hubby actually builds it.  I have seen the fronts of drawers lined with vintage embossed wallpaper and then painted, and it looks like pressed tin panels.  Love it.

Will post a photo later in the week.

Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment